Another Newbie Joins

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

BinMouse

Greetings everyone!

I'm Stuart, You may notice my forum name reminds you of a current and well known member by the name of SkipRat (Steven), well theres a good reason for that, I'm his 18 year old son! :D

I haven't been making pens for years or have any major wood work experience, infact I've turned a grand total of ONE pen, (and enjoyed every minute :) )
I've been registered here for a while, watching as one after the other, amazing creations are unveiled, hoping to add my own piece to the inspiring collection here at IAP :)

Well thats me, I look forward to being a member of this amazing community.

Cheers!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pompeyite

A very warm welcome Stuart from the sunny south of the UK.[8D]
If you get to be half as good at this penturning game, as your dad is, you will be very very good.[:D]
Good luck with the Army test, Its a great career. My son was a Captain in the RLC untill recently, so go for it matey.[;)]
Your dad should have brought you with him to our little get together last month, he kept it very quiet.[}:)]
Happy turning matey[:p]

Stuart, welcome to the group! I'm sure you'll be able to hold your own. And, BTW, Steven, what's this "stay out of my pen stuff" crap??? From what I've seen you accomplish, EVERYTHING IS POTENTIAL PEN STUFF!!!!!!! Give the young man a break, for crying out loud!

Dave_M

Hey Stuart, from one new guy to another, Welcome to the addiction. I'm not sure if it's the wood turning or just the lacquer, but I know I'm hooked. Although I did just buy a new Jet lathe so I guess it must be the wood turning. [:D]

BinMouse

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome [:D] it feels great!
Just as soon as I can find the camera, I'll have uploaded a picture of my first pen.
I'll also update my signature each time I upload a new picture, with its name,
date and a direct link for convenience.

Thanks again for welcoming me into your community [:I]

Pompeyite

Originally posted by BinMouse
<br />Hey everyone!

I'll also update my signature each time I upload a new picture, with its name,
date and a direct link for conveniece.

Thanks again for welcoming me into your community [:I]

Now don't you go showing all us old technophobes up young'n, He He.[:I][:D][:)][}:)]

drayman

another frigging welshman, whatever is this world coming to.welcome to i a p stuart, i just hope you are better looking than the old man[:0]regards colin.[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom