Another new member

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wy0v

Hello everyone,

I was introduced to the IAP Web site by Scott Hettel after seeking help on his Sierra pen to pencil conversion video. I discovered pen turning by accident while surfing the Web a couple of years ago. I thought it looked like something I could do, so I purchased an inexpensive lathe and a starter kit from HUT. Most of what I have learned is from postings to the Yahoo Pen turners group and various pen makers Web sites.

I am sure this group will provide a wealth of information to advance my interest in turning.

Gary Johnson

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Varinokid

Welcome to the forum! I just joined and I've learned SO MUCH. And there's SO MUCH I want to do :)

Don't be afraid to use the search option...you will find ALL kinds of information regarding to the keyword(s).

Dario

WELCOME!!!

Oh, BTW remember that name (Scott Hettel) so you know who to blame when your bank account is nearing the red zone. Pretty handy too esp if you are married [:D][}:)] lol

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Dario
<br />WELCOME!!!

Oh, BTW remember that name (Scott Hettel) so you know who to blame when your bank account is nearing the red zone. Pretty handy too esp if you are married [:D][}:)] lol

Easy there Dario,

I think that will quickly change to BigRob777, or Ed4copies after he gets a gander at the blanks he can get from our forum members.

Welcome Gary!

Take a look at the Library and the photo gallery and you will see why I speak so highly of the IAP.

Scott

great12b4ever

Gary, welcome aboard, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Everyone here started out as a beginner at some time or another, some a long LONG time ago but still began new.[:D]

Rob

palmermethod

Greetings Gary,
I'm also new to this site and hobby. I have printed a couple of binders full of tips & pix. You must check them out especially articles from the past few years. Great hobby and great members here.
Bob in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom