Another Hoosier Newbie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hello , my name is Charles Hutchings . Call me Chuck or Hutch or whatever . I've only been turning pens for about a year . I have turned roughly 100 pens . Slimline & Sculptured pens from PSI . Recently , my cousin asked me to turn two Corncob pens . My first Corncob pen was just , OK . Following the vague instructions that came with the blanks . That's when I started browsing the net for a tutorial or video . I was fortunate to find this site . I got the information I was looking for and a whole lot more . I joined the group and am glad I did . You've all been a big help to me & I'm grateful . I've been reading on here for two weeks now . Lots of good stuff . Hope to meet some of you sometime . Thanks for your time .

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gruntster

Beech Grove...seems that is around Indy. You gonna get to the show this weekend at the fairgrounds?
Oh, and welcome to the group!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Originally posted by Gruntster

Beech Grove...seems that is around Indy. You gonna get to the show this weekend at the fairgrounds?
Oh, and welcome to the group!
Thanks ! Yes I'm going to the show . I went last year just a few weeks before a partial knee replacement . I get around alot better now . Are you going ?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Originally posted by johnnycnc

Hi Chuck,welcome to the group.:)
I'm another Hoosier newbie,too.
I hope you enjoy it here,this is the greatest
group anywhere,bar none.
Thanks John ! I agree & I am enjoying it here .

IPD_Mrs

Actually Gun Indy is around Beech Grove literally!

Chuck, welcome to the site. Definitely check out the CSUSA booth as well as Treeline right next door at the show.

Mike & Linda

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks to all of you for the welcome!After starting out with the friction polishes,I'm going to try the CA&BLO method.When I get some pens made,I'll try to post some in my profile.Hope expectations don't run too high here!! But I hope my critics can help me to get better.
Will definately stop by CSUSA&Treeline booths tomorrow.Mike&Linda,thanks,you have a nice website too.

Top Bottom