Another Hello from Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doughal

Hello all.

I am from Texas, currently live in the DFW area. I am an IT consultant by day, and I've been turning as a hobby for a few years now, but only recently got into Pen turning. Made a few kit pens and just wasn't satisfied with the fit and finish of the components so after looking around I discovered this community and the concept of making kitless pens. I am trying to perfect that process now and having some success thanks in part to the help I've received from folks on this site.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MTViper

Greetings from Clyde TX. There are 4-5 woodturning clubs in the Metroplex area. I belong to the Fort Worth Club (Wood Turners of North TX), but there's one in Dallas or one in Denton that are closer to you. I come to Dallas to shop for woodturning stuff.

its_virgil

Welcome from Wichita Falls. The SouthWest Association of Turners, aka SWAT, holds its regional symposium in late August in Waco. This year we will have a pen turning track: a room for pen turning demonstrations during each rotation time. There should be 10 or so pen turning demonstrations during the weekend. Check it out.
http://www.swaturners.org

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom