13 year old kid from Steamboat Springs C.O.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cody Winters

HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY My name is Cody Winters I am 13 years old and getting in to pen turning, but have done many projects in my dads shop. Some other hobbies i have are fishing, football and, mostly snowboarding (Hate to be cocky but i am first in the nation) I cant wait to get in to my new hobby.:bananen_smilies051::biggrin:
nat2013_111702de.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Welcome Cody, I'm an old guy, didn't even have snowboarding when I was young, I love to watch it on TV. I've always wondered, how in the heck do you learn to do all the fancy stuff without killing yourself or getting seriously injured before you get that good?! Same with the skiers that do the back flips and other wild gyrations in the sky. How do they do all that and still be able to walk?!

Glad you are here, will we get to watch you in the next Olympics? Congrats on being First in the Nation. Must take a lot of hard work to get that good. Good on you!!

seamus7227

Welcome to the group Cody from Wichita Falls, TX! I believe I have seen you in action on TV, well done. Now get in the shop and turn some pens since the snow has melted!!

flyitfast

Welcome Cody, from San Antonio TEXAS. We don't do much snow boarding here, but like someone else said - Your name is familiar and I think I've also seen you on TV. Hope we see you in the next Olympics. :biggrin: :good:
Making pens will probably be tame but it sure is fun and probably relaxing from what you do.
Hope to see some "banging" pens that you post here.
gordon (a "blazin' raisin" - or maybe just a raisin!! :giggle:)

Top Bottom