1 Pen Noob in SE Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Well, I don't have any idea what I'm doing (even more apparent after surfing this site for a few days! :rolleyes:), but I'm hooked!

My "thing" is scroling...not that I'm real good at that either but I've found a niche that needed filling in the working dog world (my Real Thing)...but I've had a Shopsmith for a couple years and finally took a Woodcraft pen turning class to try to learn something about a lathe and it was even more fun than I thought it might be!

I'm located in Baytown, just a bit east of Houston, and I've already found a penturner or two just by talking about the one I made...not only are you guys really, really good, but you're also Everywhere! :)

I look forward to lurking a learning...unfortunately, y'all have already given me more ideas than I know what to do with!

Thx,

Lee aka KiltedGunn
www.TexasMattings.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

Greetings from just up the road in Crosby! Not only is there an IAP chapter in Houston, there are two general woodturning clubs. PM me if you are interested in more info.

James

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I've got a couple of big dog trials end of Feb and mid March, but hopefully they'll be on a different weekend than the meeting b'cuz I'd sure like to attend!

Lee aka KiltedGunn
www.TexasMattings.com

Top Bottom