What happened ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lpierce65

I'm sure interested in another meeting.. after the holidays.. some how I must have missed this thread I guess I need ot check in more often

BTW

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas maybe sant will bring some new stuuf for pen turning..

Larry

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I'm sure interested in another meeting.. after the holidays.. some how I must have missed this thread I guess I need ot check in more often

BTW

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas maybe sant will bring some new stuuf for pen turning..

Larry
Great idea Larry ! :biggrin:

Merry Christmas

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
There has been a meeting scheduled for the 16th of Jan. at the Rockler Woodworking Store from 11:00AM till 1:00PM. Josh set this up with Rue Ann, the asst. store manager. Anyone interested is welcome and, if we can get enough folks interested, maybe we can establish a contact list and plan for regular meetings at some agreed upon schedule. I do demos at Rockler a couple times a month and am available (read retired) to assist in setting this up. Any takers?
Wood Butcher aka Bill Bettag

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
There has been a meeting scheduled for the 16th of Jan. at the Rockler Woodworking Store from 11:00AM till 1:00PM. Josh set this up with Rue Ann, the asst. store manager. Anyone interested is welcome and, if we can get enough folks interested, maybe we can establish a contact list and plan for regular meetings at some agreed upon schedule. I do demos at Rockler a couple times a month and am available (read retired) to assist in setting this up. Any takers?
Wood Butcher aka Bill Bettag

I agree with chuck, I am so ready to get this going. I do like what bill has to say and I am down for what ever.

jbostian

I am planning on being at the meeting on the 16th. I haven't been to a meeting yet but I think it would be nice if we could set up a regular meeting.

Jamie

rej19

Larry, The Colts game is not till 8:15 in the evening. We should all have time to get back home or to the game after the meeting. Hope you can make it. Here are the names that appear to becoming. I have emailed a couple of others and hope they show also. If anyone else is coming and I don't have you listed please reply and we will be watching for you!

Coming to date....I think;
djwood1
jbostian
dalecamino
wood butcher
rej19

anyone else?

tbfoto

I'm thinking about making the drive to Indy for this. I'm kind of a new guy around here but I thought it might be intresting to meet some of you. It's an hour drive for me so... if roads are clear...I'll try to be there.

Tom

jbostian

I'm thinking about making the drive to Indy for this. I'm kind of a new guy around here but I thought it might be intresting to meet some of you. It's an hour drive for me so... if roads are clear...I'll try to be there.

Tom

I am pretty new too and will be there. What part of lafayette are you from? I have some family there and drive through Lafayetter quite a bit on my way to my parents house.

Jamie

tbfoto

When I first heard of this meeting I thought it was the same weekend as the woodworking show at the fairgrounds in Indy. I'm also planning on going to that so I was hoping to make it to both places with one trip but I had my dates wrong. The woodworking show is the following weekend. The 22nd - 24th. Oh well...it's only gas money to drive back and forth. So it looks like I'll be making the trip to Indy two weekends in a row. Rockler is usually the first place I stop at. I'll see you there.

Tom

Top Bottom