Southern Road Trip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chasper

You have a neighboring pen turners group in Kentucky, Tennessee and Southern Indiana. We are just a small but energetic group who meet at each others' shops every couple months. Our next gathering is crossing over the big river and coming to Southern Indiana for the first time and all of you are invited to join us.

We will meet at 10:00 am (10:00 am eastern time, that is 9:00 for those of us on central time) on July 3, at the home workshop of Chasper (that's me) in Santa Claus, Indiana. We usually meet for a couple hours, have lunch (provided, no charge) and chat a little longer until we decide to break up.

It looks like we will have some people joining us from the Louisville area, Cincinnati, and Southern Kentucky. We would love to have some of you join us.

PM me for directions, and let me know what direction you will be coming from.

As long as you are coming to Santa Claus you may as well bring the family and enjoy a day at Holiday World/Splashing Safari, http://www.holidayworld.com/ it is an amazing theme park.

Even better, stay over for a night or two at Lake Rudoloph Campground and RV Resort http://www.lakerudolph.com/ you can rent a RV or cabin for the weekend but reserve early (it may already be too late) it is a enormous campground, but it fills up most weekends.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you for the invitation Gerry. I wish I could make it but , have a family reunion that day . Still look forward to meeting you and some of the other members south of here someday .

Chasper

Chuck,
Sorry to hear you can't make it, I'll make sure to let you know the next time we meet in Louisville. We would always be happy to have you or anyone join us.
Gerry

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Gerry,

Call mapquest and let them know when you build a road to Santa Claus. Seems they show the town, with no roads leading there.

Chasper

Gerry,

Call mapquest and let them know when you build a road to Santa Claus. Seems they show the town, with no roads leading there.

If we get a road I'll be sure to let them know, meanwhile you can just follow the trail along the creek. Seriously, you live in Wisconsin where they don't give you the detailed version of mapquest, they know that people from Wisconsin don't ask for directions, they drive by instinct.

Just drive until you see the giant Santa Claus statue, the Santa Claus water tower, and the towering roller coasters, you will know you are close.

Top Bottom