Please keep in your Prayers....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redneckmedic

Members,

This afternoon I received the following correspondence from Debbie Sommerfield. Please keep the family in your prayers. Steve is one of our IAP Indiana Chapter Officers. I'm sure many of you know his friendship significantly longer and better than myself as I just met him Spring 2013.

Prayerfully,
Matthew

​Matt,
This is his​ (Steve's)​ wife Debbie. Steve had open heart surgery in July at St. Francis. They had to open him up a second time the next morning because they said he had a blood clot. During the second surgery his heart stopped and the doctor says he was only without oxygen for a couple minutes. However, he has not waken up since that time and the doctors have been very negative about his recovery at this point. I still have some hope that he will recover. I hope some day he can attend your meetings. Dennis Wydau can keep you up-to-date.
Debbie Sommerfield​

Matthew​ Heithoff​
​IAP Indiana Chapter Director​

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Steve and his family will be in our prayer for a full recovery and return to IAP soon.

Krash

Oh wow, definitely praying for the Great Healer to have grace on Steve and his family. I pray for no permanent damage from the lack of oxygen and for him to wake up with no affects.

Top Bottom