October 5 2013 Meeting Photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Greetings everyone, I'm a day later than normal getting photos of our meeting posted. Usually I've had them posted the night of the meeting, but I had to replace the started in my van when I got home from the meeting and my Sunday mornings now include worship service at the church I started attending back in May.

But let us wait no longer, the time is at hand! Follow this link to check them out in my Flickr set for the event: Penturners - I.A.P Indianapolis October 2013 Gathering - a set on Flickr

Enjoy!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Thanks Dave for the pics. Just go back for our 40th wedding anniversary vacation. Sure hated to miss the meeting but I don't think I would make it another 40 years if I had cut the vacation short! Look forward to hearing about the meeting.

76winger

Looking forward to your review Matt, and since I didn't get a chance to tell you at the meeting, I just wanted to let you know I think you did a great job on the PowerPoint presentation of "Turning on a Dime". You covered a lot more than just turning on a budget and included many of the aspects that make up our hobby of penturning.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Wish I could of made it up. Had prior obligations that took up the weekend. Would you guys send me an email when the next meeting date is planned?

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I did Larry, but I already made plans to crew chief a couple of races for the guys. I'll try and make the next one.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Great pictures Dave. Those donuts look real good. I saw someone examining a VERY familiar looking red and gray pen there.:biggrin: Glad Kenny thought enough about it to take it with him.

Hopefully I'll see you all at the next meeting.

Top Bottom