Nice Turnout!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

It was great to see all the new faces today. Thanks to Rocklers for allowing us to block some aisles for a couple of hours and also the gift cards for door prizes. We had our best turnout ever I believe today. I look forward to seeing everyone again in a couple of months! I am excited about the possible new location and hope it works out.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

It was a good meeting, I think we are heading in the right direction and some great ideas. I hope you are still here also chuck.

ken69912001

I agree. It was a great turnout. By my count there was 19 people there. Thanks to Bill and Rockler for letting us hold it there. Hopefully things will work out with the other place to hold our meetings. Looking forward to the next meeting. Thanks everyone.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Wish I could of made it. Let me know when the next meeting is. Hopefully I can make that one.

lpierce65

would have liked to been there but could not find anyone to work for me.. Maybe next time... How about an update from some aof those there... new Place to meet ?

tbfoto

We are keeping the possible meeting place quiet for now.

Quiet????? Why???? We as a club should all be allowed to be in the loop of things. Bill did a great job of organizing some of the details needed to meet at "Woodturningz". I thought everyone there thought that was a great idea. Bill stepped up and took it upon himself (when no one else was) to get this club going into a positive direction. He made it very clear that he only wanted what was best for us as a group and that he was not "taking over" but simply willing to do some of the "leg" work to help things get organized. I for one hope that "we" as a group can come together and be involved in the direction of the club.

Tom

rej19

Tom, I think at the time of Ken message above the actual meeting place had not been 100% confirmed. I don't think he wanted to mention the place till it was confirmed for sure. That is also the reason I didn't mention it in my original post. It would not have been appropriate to do so. At least that is the way I understand it. I'm very excited in the way things are starting to finally take off also. I see a great future for this group. There are a lot of talented turners and suppliers in the area in which we can learn a lot from. I for one can't wait until the next time we meet!

Top Bottom