Next Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Our next Indy area meeting is coming up April 9th at the same Avon location. Stay tuned for more info in the next couple days. Mark your calendars! If you received emails about our last meeting you will be receiving an email about this meeting also. All info will be posted here also. I'm looking for another great time and turnout.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

You know, that if you guys don't get all the penturning out of your system at that meeting, you could car pool over to Champaign on the next weekend for the Midwest Penturners Gathering. Just thinkin'.............

IPD_Mrs

We plan to be there again. Looking forward to seeing friends (new and old alike!) and having another great time. Will be watching for all the important info :biggrin:

Linda

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I should be there. I hope to have some crazy new blanks available for everyone as well. I'll also see if John can make it.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
I will not be able to make it to this meeting. I am in an Art Show in Mooresville that day until 3:00pm or so.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Can't hardly wait. I'll be picking up John again. I promised to not play any Banjo music on the ride up.:biggrin: There also may be another friend riding with me. Probably won't know till the last minute if he can come.

IPD_Mr

Make sure John brings plenty of bushings. After the demo they will either want to buy them or throw them at me. :biggrin:

Hey are we going to do a lunch - dinner thing again? And no Ron I am not talking about Sliders. :eek:

rej19

Hey don't forget me on the eating thing. I never pass an opportunity to eat. Tell Linda I will bring a tarp this time.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Yes we will definetly do the lunch/dinner thing. Maybe someplace where we can sit down and shoot the breeze. Texas Roadhouse, Chili's, or anything like that. Linda can choose as I can eat anything.:wink:

Top Bottom