Name tags ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
LanceD's tags are very nice.

I would be willing to make similar tags for the dozen or so Indy chapter folks. They would contain the Indy chapter logo, and you name and/or username, maybe both.

Probably printed on color photo paper, and if I can find the plastic do-dads at OfficeDepot, be enclosed in the conference badges ..

Now this is no where near as nice as Lance's engraved badges, but they could be available at the April meeting ...

Is anyone interested in this ?? Even if these are only used at the Indy meetings ...

What say ya ?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
One of your badges would work for me Jeff . Bring it to the meeting and I'll pay you then . OK ? Thanks !!

Chuck Hutchings
Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Update !

SuperDave , tells me he has the file and will send my name tag soon . Remember , part of the proceeds go to the IAP . It cost me $10.50 . Why not get yours ?

SuperDave

Chuck,

Your name badge, as well as Kenny's and Ron's are going out today.

I decided to use the IAP Logo, as all the chapter logo formats I have received so far, just do not replicate well and I could not justify any more delays.

If we can get the proper file format, which will reproduce as well as the current IAP logos, then we can offer chapter logos again. However, as it stands now, the chapter logos are off the table for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Dave

Update !

SuperDave , tells me he has the file and will send my name tag soon . Remember , part of the proceeds go to the IAP . It cost me $10.50 . Why not get yours ?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
OK , I received my name tag today , and I'm quite pleased with the tag and price . It has everything I wanted and looks real nice . THANKS , Dave .

Top Bottom