Meeting place

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ken69912001

Looks like we might have an offer of a couple places to get together. Now we just need to see about setting a date for the GTG. I know I can bring my lathe as i have a roll around stand for it. So post possible times here so everyone can respond and see if it works for most people.
Thanks to Dan, Chuck and Mike for offering a place to meet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

medemt

I'm good almost every evening. Saturdays are good and Sunday afternoons. Maybe we could move the meetings around to help spread the drive time around. Just a thought.

I know there are other out there that are penturners and have not responded. Maybe some have been away from the forum. I we know some of them, we should send them an email and let them know what is going on.

I know a bunch of guys (and gals) that would be interested in getting started at turning. I'm looking forward to this chapter getting up and running.

Whatever I can do, let me know. As I said before, I am a beginner at penturning, but I am eager to learn and do.

Dan

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
OK , Saturdays will work best for me but I could do a week night as well . I will be in Arizona , Oct . 21 - 28th (gotta visit Anthony Turchettas shop ) Hope you don't do this while I'm gone !!

Thanks Kenny and hope to see you all soon !

rej19

Anytime would work for me. It looks like we have some distance for some to travel so a Saturday would probably be best.
Thanks
Ron

Top Bottom