May meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ken69912001

Is there anybody from the group who might be interested in having a meeting sometime this month? At the last meeting I had said I would demonstrate turning a closed end pen. So lets see a show of hands and hopefully Mike will chip in and let us know if we can use his facility this month.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
There would be a thin chance I could make it to a meeting on the 24-th, but that is the day before Memorial Day ... so there might be an excessive amount of other activities keeping everyone busy ...

Would the 31-st be much better for anyone ?

rej19

I agree Jeff. The holiday weekend may be difficult for some, me included. I like the 31st if that works for everyone.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Is there a meeting today 31st if so Where and time I'm lost on if there is or not ?

Sorry Larry , I called Woodcraft , and asked if we could use their store , and Mark it was booked for a class . He was not sure about next week . I'll call again Monday and see when it might be available .

lpierce65

No Problem, I missed the last meeting and missed the MPG due to my business. So thought I might be OK on Sundays since the business is closed and Coop did not know for sure if there was a meeting or not..

Top Bottom