The March meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ken69912001

I really want to thank everyone who showed up today for the meeting. At last count we had 47 people actually sign in today. What a great turnout!!!! Ryan at Woodturningz was a great host. Those sure were some great refreshments he furnished today. As soon as Ryan and Bill send me the pictures that were taken I will get them posted. Looking forward to the next meeting in MAY at Woodturningz also.
What did everybody think of all the fantastic prizes that were given away today?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Habe

I thought the turn out was great. The prizes are just an added surprise at a really ggod meeting. Ryan and crew where great hosts and the service the provided was very welcome. Fantastic to see a vendors place in person. Looking forward to the next meeting.

Habe

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Great job Kenny . I like my T-shirt . Thanks to Ken Nelson for the prizes he provided , and the others as well . Thanks to Ernie for the Curly Maple blanks , and thanks to Coop for his blank too . It was a good day for ME ! I got a HF belt/6"disc sander (early) for my birthday . Life IS good ! :biggrin:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Well Chuck, If I would of got on IAP before I headed out in the wee hours this morning I would of brought you some really nice blanks for your B-Day.

DavePowers

Wished It could have been on a different day, I had to do the birthday thing with the family. I was a good time but to many miles apart to get to both.

Dave

rej19

I want to thank Ernie also for the blanks. They were very nice. He also got recognition for the furthest traveled. Chuck your going to find that belt sander will come in very handy!

jbostian

The meeting was great with a huge turn out. The refreshments provided by Ryan were very good and there were a lot of prizes and they were all very nice. I really like the inlay pen kit I won. I look forward to the next meeting.

Jamie

lpierce65

I thought it was a great turnout also, Ryan was a great host.. ! Heck with this kind of turn out maybe we can have our own HPG... ( Hoosier Pen Gathering) <G>

only down side was there were to many to remember faces.. Except a few of us old timers.. maybe as the rest get on the IAP it'll help.. I'm sure Mark and Bill also enjoyed the day..

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I want to thank Ernie also for the blanks. They were very nice. He also got recognition for the furthest traveled. Chuck your going to find that belt sander will come in very handy!
You're right ! It's great for those metal segment blanks .

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
HEY, what happened to all of the pictures that were taken, Ken? I'm sure the guys who coulc]dn't make it would like to see who was there and what was taking place.

Top Bottom