Lets have another meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Let's see, 9am Indy time is is 8am my time right?!! Are ya gonna have breakfast?!!!!!!!!!!
I can't be there , but could you all pitch in and get Greg (Cozee) breakfast , so he'll show up ? It will be worth the money . He has a long drive . I regret I can't be there , but Florida is calling me . :biggrin: You guys have a good time !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
A place to meet.

Ken,
I spoke with Paul Haag , the store manager at Rockler in Indy about having an IAP meeting at the store after hours. He is up for it. I suggest you give him a call at 317-578-9750 and discuss the needs with him. He's a good guy and indicated he will make the store registers available for any purchases the folks may want to make. It would maybe be a good idea to call him for an appointment and have a look at what space would be available and how many people can be accomodated. Let me know if I can help in some way.
Bill

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Ken,
I spoke with Paul Haag , the store manager at Rockler in Indy about having an IAP meeting at the store after hours. He is up for it. I suggest you give him a call at 317-578-9750 and discuss the needs with him. He's a good guy and indicated he will make the store registers available for any purchases the folks may want to make. It would maybe be a good idea to call him for an appointment and have a look at what space would be available and how many people can be accomodated. Let me know if I can help in some way.
Bill
What a great idea ! Thanks Bill !

cozee

Woodcraft and Rocker both in Indy? Once I get back home my wife may not allow me to come back over!!!!

johnkofi

Both Locations:

Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
8452 Castleton-Corner Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46250

Woodcraft
7330 East 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46256

cozee

With conversation concerning the meeting taking place in two threads and 2 dates having been mentioned, which one is the meeting going to be on, the 7th or the 14th?

rej19

Greg, I believe it is the 14th at 9:00am. What I am not sure of is the location. There was discussion about having it at the same location as last time. But I see where Rocklers & Woodcraft have offered a room. So I am not sure.

lpierce65

Starting the get together at 7 means a late night and long trip for some no matter where its held. mark me up for a weekend Starting early. I think more can make that..

cozee

Hey all, I won't be over Saturday. I have a cousin who has been battling cancer and she has taken a turn for the worse. Doctors say it is only a matter of days. I'll be with family. I know you understand.

There is next month!

lpierce65

Hey all, I won't be over Saturday. I have a cousin who has been battling cancer and she has taken a turn for the worse. Doctors say it is only a matter of days. I'll be with family. I know you understand.

There is next month!

Sorry to hear about your cousin may be of little comfort but her suffering will end. and she'll be in a better place..

Top Bottom