Just wanted to say thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

indychips

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Chuck; aka "dalecamino". I am new to penturning and Chuck spent at least an hour with me at his residence answering a ton of questions. He also gave me several pen blanks and other material to get me started.

People like Chuck are going to make my new hobby even more enjoyable than I thought. My family and I plan to attend next weeks club meeting and we look forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.

See you next weekend and thanks again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I just wanted to give a big thanks to Chuck; aka "dalecamino". I am new to penturning and Chuck spent at least an hour with me at his residence answering a ton of questions. He also gave me several pen blanks and other material to get me started.

People like Chuck are going to make my new hobby even more enjoyable than I thought. My family and I plan to attend next weeks club meeting and we look forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.

See you next weekend and thanks again.
Glad I could help Mark.Just paying forward some of the help I got from other great members. We may not be finished yet :biggrin:

Did he go, "Eddie Van Halen" on ya. Word on the street is he's going on tour.:eek:
Ernie,as a matter of fact my friend .....I am working on "ain't talkin 'bout love" as the first song to learn:biggrin: I think I can play six notes:redface: But, those six notes sound REAL GOOD!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Chuck is a very nice guy. He helped me out when i was getting started too.

Jamie
Thanks Jamie! I still have guitar parts for you.:wink:

Top Bottom