July meeting ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I understand woodcraft needing to conduct business, is this not the second time its been a last minute problem. going back to the thread someone said it was a go for that day then they schedule a class. Did we lose the meeting place in Avon at the Church. I understand Sunday would be out there also.. I'm for finding another place .. that's more flexible to us..
Personally , I felt Woodcraft was a good place for a meeting , as there are supplies there . I have not seen or heard from Dan , who hooked us up with the church for the first meeting . I guess that's out . Most of us agreed our shops are too small . I know mine is now , since I put up two walls in the garage to have heat in the winter months . I will check around here for a back up place . Just in case Woodcraft does fall thru .

Chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Did the meeting Sunday go off as planned ? Pictures ?
Don't know ! I didn't go . I have a woman that has been bed ridden for a month now , and couldn't leave her . After the time change , I didn't hear if anyone was going anyway .

Maybe Josh will get us a solid time and place . I know he's trying .

Ok Aug 2nd 1 - 4 pm at Woodcraft, is everyone ok with this. Mark was very apologetic and would like to set up a monthly scedual for example every 2nd sunday or something like that, so they do not scedual on top of us again. If everyone wants to do this we cans still have meetings at other places but at least this gives us a home base.

Top Bottom