It's about Time! Indianapolis Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

OK central Indiana Penturners it's time for a meeting! Saturday October 29th at the same location - The Parkside Church of the Nazarene 47 N County Rd 625 East, Avon IN 46123. Starting time 10:00am till we're done probably about 1:00 pm. Donuts and coffee will be served. A small $3 donation is appreciated to cover costs. We are finalizing our demo's and more info will be available in the next few days. Plan on bringing your pens to show off and if you want to swap pens like we've done the last couple meetings we can do that also. It's a great learning experience and you make some new friends also. Hey, why not bring a friend or family member with you! We know this is short notice but boy haven't we all been busy! See you there. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Ron rej19

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Vigil-Scouter

Ron, you read my mind, or maybe my thread. Either way, glad to see your post. I am really looking forward to the meet. You guys are doing an awesome job, the momentum and growth is great.

See you there.

Thanks again, Rusty Helms

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
This should be a good one. I"m planning on driving up as usual. Might have a couple of passengers as well. Just don't know if they can handle riding in the caddy:biggrin:. The last trip up, we never had a single car pass us!!! I'll also see if I can scrounge up some door prizes, as i'm sure there will be a whole lot of people there.

medemt

Kenny,

Sure would like to see you at our meetings. You are a wealth of knowledge. I learned a lot from you when we first started out.

Dan

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I got a few things for some door prizes. Also appears like it will be raining again!! I'm batting 100% for the meetings. It's always nice until I cross over the river, then the weather turns to gloom and doom!! See you guys Saturday.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Hitting the road in a few minutes. Also stopping to pick up a new guy. See you guys in about 3 hours.

Top Bottom