Indy Meeting this Weekend! No Football!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

We all know there's no football in Indy this weekend so our meeting will be a great filler till the Super Bowl! The meeting will be held this Saturday January 28th from 10AM till noonish at the Avon Parkside Church of the Nazarene located at 47 North C.R. 625 East in Avon, IN. We've been having great attendance and have planned some new stuff for this meeting.
Ernie Borraga will be holding a demo on segmenting as has been requested by several members. We will be interviewing one of our more "famous" members about how his hobby craft has been growing since some coverage by the Columbus, IN newspaper. Bill, aka Wood Butcher, will hold a demo/Q&A for beginning penmakers. If you are just getting into penmaking or have questions, problems, or just want to review your practices this will be the place to get some of that help. We have refreshments, some great door prizes, the usual pen swap, and show and tell so bring your best work, There will probably be some freebies from those members who like to share their wealth. Don't miss out on the fun and bring a friend.
The Indy Chapter leadership team

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Well it looks like we're having snow for the drive up. Gotta love Hoosier weather:biggrin:. I also talked to John and he's working 6 days a week still, so no possible way he'll be riding shotgun.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Ernie, I think he's just a little skittish about your driving...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
------------------------------------------------------

Well it looks like we're having snow for the drive up. Gotta love Hoosier weather:biggrin:. I also talked to John and he's working 6 days a week still, so no possible way he'll be riding shotgun.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Jon,
Like Indiana University football backers have said for decades......

:biggrin: There's always next year! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you HAVE football in Indy this year? (sorry...too easy!)

mb007

As a Colts fan, I wish I had a witty comeback about now... unfortunately, it's been a rough year! :)

Looking forward to the meeting on Saturday. Heck, I might even talk to somebody this time! :biggrin:

EBorraga

In Memoriam
As a Colts fan, I wish I had a witty comeback about now... unfortunately, it's been a rough year! :)

Looking forward to the meeting on Saturday. Heck, I might even talk to somebody this time! :biggrin:

You're always welcome to say hey. It seems like some people are just plain scared to talk to the hick from ky!!

rej19

Yep, looks like we are going to have another good turn out. Looking forward to seeing some new faces. Plus a few "old" faces also!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
OK fella's, i'll be hitting the road before the sun comes up. As usual if you see a caddy rollin north on 65 with hillbilly music blaring and 2 very scared passengers, just beep the horn as we blow by you:eek:!! Everyone have a safe trip and see you guys tomorrow. I'm also gonna have about 100 blanks for sale, all for $1.00 each, so bring those Washington's:biggrin:.

Chasper

I just cleaned out my kit storage bins and I'll be bringing along some kits to sell. Mostly I have things that either haven't been great sellers at shows or which I have more inventory than I can use; ultra cigars, ti gold cigars, a few sierras, slims, key chains. Also I have some nice elk antler tips and some acrylic blanks.

Mostly it is overstocks that I'm highly motivated to sell, great prices. You won't find most of this at prices even close to this low.

IPD_Mr

Hope you get there early Ernie. We will need a young strappin lad such as yourself to help unload. Small price to pay a segmenting assistant. :tongue:

rej19

I have a nice handout for the first 30 families represented. I know I posting this late but couldn't say for sure I would have them.
See ya tomorrow.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Hope you get there early Ernie. We will need a young strappin lad such as yourself to help unload. Small price to pay a segmenting assistant. :tongue:

Anything to help out Mike. And yes, you are definetly gonna be my assistant today. I'm walking out the door in a few minute's, looks like freezing rain outside. Should be an interesting ride, so i'll see you guys in about 4 hours.

Top Bottom