Indianapolis Woodworking Show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bluzcat

Most of you probably already know that the Woodworking show is at the Indy Faigrounds Jan. 30-Feb.1. I for one have never been to a woodworking show. Not sure why, considering I've been interested in wood since high school. Anyway, I almost went last year, but didn't. I am going this year, and was wondering if any IAPer's are planning on going? If so, maybe we can meet before (or at) the show. All of the people I met at our first meeting were first rate individuals, and anything we can do to strenghten the club would be a positive.

I plan on going on Saturday, but I'm flexible if it will help get something set-up.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lpierce65

Ditto.. I've always wanted to go either was working or forgot about it. I plan on attending unless something comes up .. May go for more than one day, will need to watch Ken in action.. <G>

Larry

Most of you probably already know that the Woodworking show is at the Indy Faigrounds Jan. 30-Feb.1. I for one have never been to a woodworking show. Not sure why, considering I've been interested in wood since high school. Anyway, I almost went last year, but didn't. I am going this year, and was wondering if any IAPer's are planning on going? If so, maybe we can meet before (or at) the show. All of the people I met at our first meeting were first rate individuals, and anything we can do to strenghten the club would be a positive.

I plan on going on Saturday, but I'm flexible if it will help get something set-up.

Gruntster

I will be working the Central Indiana Woodturners booth on Sun, Feb 1st from 12-2pm. I will be the one trying to pick Dick Gerard's brain clean.

medemt

I go to the show every year. I usually go on the Friday as there seems to be less people. The show used to be much better with many of the big manufacturers having booths there. Now it seems more like a woodworker's flea market.

In any event, if the chapter wants to get together on Saturday, I could change my schedule or go for two days.

Dan

cozee

Hey, I was there Saturday afternoon!!! Didn't see anyone but Ken. Got to help out in the booth for awhile. That was great fun!!!!!! Even took Ken to dinner after wards!! Ya snooze ya loose!

johnkofi

I was there Saturday morning, I was asked to help out too, it was a lot of fun to see how much the people enjoyed making the pens themselves. After assembly the pen I always promoted IAP to them. I was fun to get to know Kenny a little better and will be taking some of his much needed advice into my pen making shop.

Thanks -

Top Bottom