Indianapolis - Start of something new!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Today went very well! I never got an official count as I had to rush out at noon but based on the pictures (which are posted in another location) I would say around 40. I think everyone left with a door prize or two or three. There were boxes of blanks given away and thanks to Logs to Lumber we had a very nice display of new product. Thanks to Bill Bettagg for letting us in on his "Cigar Pen" technique. You have to see them to appreciate them. I am looking forward to his tutorial which should be posted in the library soon I hope!

This was a major meeting due to the restructuring of our leadership. I want to thank Bill Bettagg, Dan Mechuta, Dave Herrmann for all of their work up to and including today. Dave and Dan are staying on in their positions but Bill and myself are stepping back some. We are still going to be very active in the group but both felt it was time for some new leadership and with new leadership comes new fresh ideas etc. I think we have a great group and I am very excited about the future. This chapter has always been first class and it will continue to be so. We have a some of the best turners in the country right here. We have some of the best vendors in the country right here. And we have some of the best mentors and teachers also. If you haven't had a chance to make it to a meeting put it on your bucket list.

Here is the new leadership group. Please support them.

Director - Matthew Heithoff
Treasurer - Dan Mechuta
Demo Coordinators - Stephen Sommers and Dennis Wydau
Door Prize and Vendor Coordinator - Janet Henry
Email and correspondence Coordinator - Larry Pierce
Photographer - Dave Herrmann

You folk are the greatest!

Last edited:
Top Bottom