Indianapolis "Lock In The Date"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Hey folks, we have set the date for our next meeting. January 28th, 10:00am at the same location in Avon. More details forth coming as we solidify the agenda. Should be another great meeting!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

Hey folks, we have set the date for our next meeting. January 28th, 10:00am at the same location in Avon. More details forth coming as we solidify the agenda. Should be another great meeting!

Cool, sounds like a casting demo. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for good weather, not just for Indy and Avon, but from all the areas people will be traveling from.

Johnny, I sure hope that you can make it this time. I am sure you can catch a ride on the Louisville Express.

Hope everyone in the Chapter has a Merry Christmas and Linda and I look forward to seeing everyone in the new year.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm going to call Johnny tomorrow. And yes, the Louisville Express will be headed north!! So if you get passed by a white caddy playing Banjo music, don't worry, it's just me.:wink:

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Louisville Express

Hint: Plan for Indiana weather! We want you there in ONE piece! :biggrin:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to call Johnny tomorrow. And yes, the Louisville Express will be headed north!! So if you get passed by a white caddy playing Banjo music, don't worry, it's just me.:wink:

Top Bottom