Indianapolis Chapter Meeting Wow!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Well we have 50 confirmed attending this Saturdays meeting. It's not to late. If you want to attend please let us know so we can plan the food. If you have already responded via email or here you don't have to do it again. We're supplying the hot dogs and buns. You bring a side and your drinks. No alcohol please. See other postings for more details. Should be a great meeting.

I don't want to brag but I have heard it is a poor frog that won't croak for it's own pond. But I am amazed at our chapter and the continued enthusiasm. I don't think there are any other chapters that can compare to our size. We have a great group of guys and gals. We could not do this without the support and volunteers. The sky is the limit for this chapter!

We will have a pen exchange if you want to participate. We will have tables for you to show off and sell your stuff. We will also have dealer goodies and door prizes.

If you have a shop tip, or hint bring it with you. Will have a time to share those also. See you Saturday at 11:00am.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
hard to believe that we've reached this number in the short time of getting together. I spent the last few nights slaving away fixing my car and getting my demo stuff ready. It's gonna be a good one and look forward to meeting everyone i haven't met yet. I'll be the hillbilly with crazy shorts, some absurd shirt, and sandals on:biggrin:.

IPD_Mr

Too darn bad Chuck isn't coming up for the race. Would be a blast to have him around for the day. :) I am sure Ernie and I can talk enough about him that his ears will ring all the way down in Florida.

Working on a boat load of things to bring. Too bad I can't find a keg of iced tea. :mad:

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Ernie: Just don't be your usual self! WEAR SOMETHING!!!!!

hard to believe that we've reached this number in the short time of getting together. I spent the last few nights slaving away fixing my car and getting my demo stuff ready. It's gonna be a good one and look forward to meeting everyone i haven't met yet. I'll be the hillbilly with crazy shorts, some absurd shirt, and sandals on:biggrin:.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Wiith you doing a demo and with all you're wearing (or not) do I need to wear safety glasses??? Maybe blinders? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Wiith you doing a demo and with all you're wearing (or not) do I need to wear safety glasses??? Maybe blinders? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Randy you know my demo's can be intensely crazy. It would be better if I had a smoking hot demo girl to help me out. But unfortunatley Gwen has to work all day:biggrin:. I've got enough material to show half the group the first time, then the other half. That way everyone don't freak out that they didn't know what the hell i was doing. I'm hitting the road about 7:30. So if a white caddy flys by ya with banjo music playing, just wave.

Top Bottom