Indianapolis Chapter Meeting Wow! - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners  
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Welcome to penturners.org! > Local Chapters > Indianapolis
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 9

Default Indianapolis Chapter Meeting Wow!

Well we have 50 confirmed attending this Saturdays meeting. It's not to late. If you want to attend please let us know so we can plan the food. If you have already responded via email or here you don't have to do it again. We're supplying the hot dogs and buns. You bring a side and your drinks. No alcohol please. See other postings for more details. Should be a great meeting.

I don't want to brag but I have heard it is a poor frog that won't croak for it's own pond. But I am amazed at our chapter and the continued enthusiasm. I don't think there are any other chapters that can compare to our size. We have a great group of guys and gals. We could not do this without the support and volunteers. The sky is the limit for this chapter!

We will have a pen exchange if you want to participate. We will have tables for you to show off and sell your stuff. We will also have dealer goodies and door prizes.

If you have a shop tip, or hint bring it with you. Will have a time to share those also. See you Saturday at 11:00am.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 1

hard to believe that we've reached this number in the short time of getting together. I spent the last few nights slaving away fixing my car and getting my demo stuff ready. It's gonna be a good one and look forward to meeting everyone i haven't met yet. I'll be the hillbilly with crazy shorts, some absurd shirt, and sandals on.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Photos: 15

Too darn bad Chuck isn't coming up for the race. Would be a blast to have him around for the day. I am sure Ernie and I can talk enough about him that his ears will ring all the way down in Florida.

Working on a boat load of things to bring. Too bad I can't find a keg of iced tea.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:20 AM   #4 (permalink)

Photos: 6

Ernie: Just don't be your usual self! WEAR SOMETHING!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBorraga View Post
hard to believe that we've reached this number in the short time of getting together. I spent the last few nights slaving away fixing my car and getting my demo stuff ready. It's gonna be a good one and look forward to meeting everyone i haven't met yet. I'll be the hillbilly with crazy shorts, some absurd shirt, and sandals on.
joefyffe is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 07-29-2011, 06:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

Photos: 6

Wiith you doing a demo and with all you're wearing (or not) do I need to wear safety glasses??? Maybe blinders?

Quote:

http://kimeryscreations.webs.com/

rkimery is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 07-29-2011, 02:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hey Ernie, we're going to match. How cool is that?
Old 07-29-2011, 04:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkimery View Post
Wiith you doing a demo and with all you're wearing (or not) do I need to wear safety glasses??? Maybe blinders?

Quote:

Randy you know my demo's can be intensely crazy. It would be better if I had a smoking hot demo girl to help me out. But unfortunatley Gwen has to work all day. I've got enough material to show half the group the first time, then the other half. That way everyone don't freak out that they didn't know what the hell i was doing. I'm hitting the road about 7:30. So if a white caddy flys by ya with banjo music playing, just wave.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Planning on attending.
OldGisser
Old 07-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

We can always use another "OldGizzer"! see you tomorrow.

Ron
Old 07-30-2011, 07:15 AM   #10 (permalink)

Heading out the door now. I'll se you guys in a few hours. Only 140 miles to go.