Help needed for Future Meetings....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redneckmedic

In the latest email with the meeting updates you might have seen a few places where I'm looking for your help. Below you will find just that part of the email so it will be singled out and recognized better.

But here is what I'm really looking for. I want to put together a Shop tips and jigs section for our chapter meetings. So if you have created or copied a really helpful jig or have a shop tip that makes life easier or a job quicker please take a picture and send me an explanation. I plan on putting together a presentation for one of our meetings (depending on how many response I get determines how soon). The submissions will be reviewed by our Officer staff and the best idea will receive a prize. If we have an overwhelming response I might break up the ideas into categories, but lets cross that bridge when we get there. If you feel that a video is required or multiple pictures, that works as well.
Submissions to redneckmedic1@gmail.com

Help Needed

About an hour before the meeting we need a few able bodies to help set up, test the donuts, and consume some coffee.

I am looking for 1-2 folks willing to be part of the "officer" team. The main roles would be part of the brainstorming and logistics. The better your Who's who network the better you are as a resource to the chapter.

​ Matthew​ Heithoff​
​Indiana IAP Chapter Director ​

Top Bottom