Fall 2015 Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Bummer I had to miss the meeting. I am still alive! Looking forward to making the next one hopefully. Chuck we will have to get together for some coffee!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Bummer I had to miss the meeting. I am still alive! Looking forward to making the next one hopefully. Chuck we will have to get together for some coffee!

We definitely missed you Ron. I have two more weeks to work then will have plenty of time for coffee. Will give you a call.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Chuck, I'll be up there next Saturday for the PRI Show, December 12. We'll have to do Waffle House before I leave!!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, I'll be up there next Saturday for the PRI Show, December 12. We'll have to do Waffle House before I leave!!
I will be EXTREMELY disappointed if you don't stop by. We'll go wherever you want.

Ernie, he needs to take you to Flap Jacks.
Ron, every time I go by there, I don't even see a place to park. That says a lot about a place. :wink:

Where's it at Ron?
Ernie, Flapjacks is on Madison Ave., North of Southport Rd. It's within a couple of miles from my house. I've never been inside, because pancakes just aren't worth the time to me. But, we can sure check it out.

76winger

Ladies and Gentlemen. It's taken me an unusually long time to get the photos from the Fall 2015 meeting cleaned up and uploaded, but they are at long last finished!!!

As usual I've stuck them on my Flickr account and you should find them at this web address: https://www.flickr.com/photos/76winger/albums/72157659781604813

Let me know if you have any trouble viewing them. My life should be settled down where I can get them done quicker next time. I hope to see you all again soon!

rej19

Chuck, Flap Jacks has a lot more than pancakes. They have a large menu. Good food, large servings and decent price. Yes they are busy. Especially in the mornings and lunch. Give me a call when you guys go and I'll try and make it.

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Well done Dave, I will send an email to the entire membership list with the link to your pics. Maybe it will encourage some to make the effort to join us at the next gathering. Thanks for your work
WB
Bill

Top Bottom