Everyone Still Interested?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ken69912001

I know that I am still looking forward to getting a meeting setup. We just need someone to offer us a place big enough where we can get together.

Last edited:

medemt

I am absolutely interested. I live in Avon, which is on the west side of Indianapolis. I have access to two large facilities. The best is our church hall. It has a large kitchen, power, heat / ac, rest room, tables, chairs, etc. Easy access from the side door to unload stuff. I would have to check the schedule to make sure it is available.

I am very new to turning, so I certainly would not be able to provide any instruction or equipment. If people are intersted, let's make this happen. In any event, I am willing to meet elsewhere.

Dan

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I am still interested also . I just got back from Arizona last night . The temperature in Phoenix was a cool 94 . Why did I come back ??? I have to be out of this house by Monday 11-3-08 so I will be very busy all week-end . But I am still hopeful we can put this group together soon . I hate moving !!

ken69912001

I am checking with Dan to see if we can use the facility he is offering for the 22nd of November. Everybody chime in if this date will work for you. We need to get this planned in advance so I can get the kits that Ken Kallashan is offering the the local chapters.
I have penturning classes to give on the 8th and the 15th of November.
Thanks
Ken

rej19

Kugler, make sure you read the other threads in the Indianapolis forum under in local chapters forum. There is more info there including directions etc. Hope to see you there.

IPD_Mrs

Linda and I will set the day aside for this. Of course we need to be back by 7pm as it is poker night and Linda would smack me silly if she missed poker night!

rej19

Looking Good

From my sorting through posts looks like about 12 names saying their going to be there on the 22nd. The more the merrier!:bananen_smilies035:

Gruntster

CICAAW meets 2nd Sunday of every month...of course I work this weekend and can't make it. I am off the next weekend, but work the weekend after that...when you guys are meeting. Oh well, I'll just take my spiffy new pen wizard and go home. Looking forward to making the next meeting, really hopeful it will fit into my every other weekend schedule.

rej19

Grunster, Just because you can't make it doesn't mean your pen wizard can't! Just kidding! I know very little about the pen wizard other than the few comments I've read here. I have checked out the Beall website and have seen the youtube video. I still looking for a little more detailed description of what all the thing can do. Hope you can make the next meeting. By then you can give us an expert opinion!:)

Top Bottom