August 2 Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

djwood1

Starting a new thread on the next meeting! Josh said August 2 from 1-4. Also had talked about setting a monthly schedule at Woodcraft, like the 2nd Sunday of each month. I am all for that! It would be good to know we have a firm date/time for meetings.

I can make it on August 2. Anybody else ok for that date?

We can have one at my shop in the future if everyone wants. Just let me know!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
OK , David . I'm in on both counts ! Just make sure you have that segmented pen with you !
Starting a new thread on the next meeting! Josh said August 2 from 1-4. Also had talked about setting a monthly schedule at Woodcraft, like the 2nd Sunday of each month. I am all for that! It would be good to know we have a firm date/time for meetings.

I can make it on August 2. Anybody else ok for that date?

We can have one at my shop in the future if everyone wants. Just let me know!

djwood1

Chuck, I just made a different aluminum segmented Aero and posted it yesterday. Should I bring it too? Go check out the pattern and let me know. I think it's one heck of a design! :)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, I just made a different aluminum segmented Aero and posted it yesterday. Should I bring it too? Go check out the pattern and let me know. I think it's one heck of a design! :)

Another cool pen David . Sure , bring that one too . Have you not started on that tutorial yet ? :biggrin: I've never done a tutorial , but have read alot but most without much understanding . I think there should be more photos for the PDF tutorials , just for dummies like me . :redface: I think sometimes , the tutor is compfortable with whats he's doing , because he KNOWS what he's doing , and assumes one picture should be enough . That's just what I think . So , if you do one in PDF , take lots of photos please ! :) I like the videos better .

Look forward to the next meeting .

djwood1

Chuck, When we have a meeting at my shop, I'll demo the aluminum segmenting. That's even better than a video!

Not many replies on the Aug 2 meeting. Are we going to have one? I'm anxious to meet everyone!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
You , Josh and me for sure . I expect Ron will come , and possibly Kenny and Jeff . We will see , if they chime in . I'm looking forward to that demo !

I hope we have a good showing so we can talk about who our chapter leader is going to be and see if we can get a constant schedual and of course to see some pens and demos.

Top Bottom