April 19th meeting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ken69912001

What does everyone think about having a meeting at the Woodcraft store on west 86th in Indy on the 19th of April.
We could do this say around 1 pm.Of course we cant use their tools but I usually carry my lathe around anyway. Oh and I just got a Pen Wizard a week ago. Did my first two pens as 8 sided. I could bring mine and maybe Ron can bring his again. If other people want to turn slimline barrels to round, how about you get to ornament your own pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

I will talk to Mark at woodcraft on wed. he is off to day but I will try to confirm. I will let everyone know tomarrow.

we can use woodcrafts room, on he 19th. We have to bring our own tools due to insurance, and we have to clean up when we are done. they open at 1 so maybe we can meet at 1:30 or 2 so they can get in and settle down before we all come in. If everyone is cool with this I just need to remind him about a week before.

cozee

Sounds good to me Josh. Greg we will miss you there but hope you can make it sometime.

One of these days everything will work out and I'll be able to make one. And on the way over I am going to stop and buy a power ball ticket since I'll be on a roll!!!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I will not be able to make it, sorry.
We have alot going on right now.
Hope you all have a great meeting!:biggrin:

Sorry to hear this John . Was looking forward to you being there . But have no doubt , you have alot going on . Hope to see you at the next one . Take care .

Top Bottom