Another Successful Meeting!!! - Page 2 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Welcome to penturners.org! > Local Chapters > Indianapolis
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 10:31 PM   #11 (permalink)

Photos: 166

Quote:
Originally Posted by medemt View Post
Ron,

Did you say something about posting the PDF for the segmenting? It was nice to have that reference in one package. How do we get an electronic copy?

By the way, it was a great meeting. It is amazing the talent we have in our group. I am in awe of the pens that our members produce. It makes me want to try new things.

I was especially happy to see so many new turners. We should all spread the word about the chapter and the IAP.

Dan
Dan,
There's a whole section in the library on pen blanks from feathers to segmenting to celtic knots to much more. All downloadable PDF files. They're all over here: IAP Library - Pen Blanks

Enjoy!

My Facebook page , My Etsy Store , My Twitter page

Last edited by 76winger; 01-31-2012 at 10:32 PM.
76winger is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 02-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #12 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Thanks Dave,

I was aware of all the library articles and videos. I have downloaded many of them ovef the last couple of years.

Ron had mentioned that he took all of the segmenting documents he had printed out on Saturday and put it into one file. I was trying to get that one file.

I do appreciate your input though. I will always take any information I can get even if I already have it.

Thanks for taking all the great pictures of the meeting. It is fun to look back at older meetings and see the old pictures also.

Dan
medemt is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads