Another good meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Bill for putting together another great meeting . Thanks Kenny for yet another demo on making a closed end pen . Thanks to Ryan for the use of the Woodturningz facilities and , the nice prizes . If I'm still around , I'll be looking forward to the next one .

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Vigil-Scouter

Kudos to all involved

Yes, Great meeting. Thanks Bill and all. It was my first meeting with you, but will surely NOT be my last. I look forward to the cookout in July.

Rusty Helms
aka Vigil-Scouter

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
So.......for those of us who were not able to make it to the meeting....what happened? What was talked about???? Photos?????
We had a blank swap , a prize drawing and a demonstration by Ken Mayes on turning a closed end blank on a mandrel . Refreshments and talk . If you have any ideas on what you would like to do at the meetings , or see done at the meetings , drop Bill Bettag or Kenny a message or email them . We always want to make the meetings better or more interesting for the members . Thanks for the inquirary . Hope to see you in July !

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Chuck, let me know when the July meeting is. That way I can make sure I'm off work so I can attend.

Top Bottom