2019 Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
We are going to have a meeting on January 19th 2019. Meeting will be held at Woodcraft and starts at 3pm. The address is 7330 E 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46256. Woodcraft has offered their classroom for the meeting.

We have a few things to demo, but would like some input as to what you would like to see. We have CA finish and wood dying with Transtint and Food Coloring on the agenda, unless you guys would like to do something different.

We will have a meet and greet to start the meeting off. Feel free to bring some of your work to show it off. There will be a pen swap for those that would like to participate. Just bring a completed pen, and we'll do a blind draw for them.

If you have anything you'd like to donate, bring it along with you. I'll have quite a few blanks for door prizes.

Hopefully I covered everything. If not, just speak up! This is a new adventure for a few of us :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

twinsen

Nice to know there are meetings again. I will put it on my calendar.
Been a bit stale as far as any type of turning goes. But maybe this is re-ignite me.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Had some talk with a few guys planning on coming to meetup. Weather is gonna be a major factor Saturday. So we have decided to reschedule. No reason endangering people for pens. Roads are bad enough without weather.

Hopefully everyone is ok with this decision

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Well, since I would be driving either a company truck or the wife's truck, I suppose it would be for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Just taking precautions :biggrin:. Looks like it comes in around 4 or 5pm on Saturday. Below Zero temps, and Snow. A Nightmare for you Hoosiers :eek:. And since i have a 150 mile drive and Mark is coming from Cleveland, figured it would be best to reschedule!!

MRDucks2

Well, since I would be driving either a company truck or the wife's truck, I suppose it would be for the best.

Just taking precautions :biggrin:. Looks like it comes in around 4 or 5pm on Saturday. Below Zero temps, and Snow. A Nightmare for you Hoosiers :eek:. And since i have a 150 mile drive and Mark is coming from Cleveland, figured it would be best to reschedule!!

I figured you and Mark could always sleep in your car together. Generate plenty of heat and the Indy Woodcraft is out of the way, so you'd be safe. [emoji23]

EBorraga

In Memoriam

I figured you and Mark could always sleep in your car together. Generate plenty of heat and the Indy Woodcraft is out of the way, so you'd be safe. [emoji23]

I'd rather stay at the Super 8 with 24 hour Waffle House :) We've had some crazy nights in there!!But staying home allows me to watch the Chili Bowl from Tulsa. I had planned on going, but my boss has been out sick for 10 days. So I had to pick up the slack in the shop!!

Fuzzy63

Indy Meeting

After looking at the weather for this Sat. I'm not sure if i can make the drive. Depends on the when this starts. But hope to see you there.
Gary

Top Bottom