When do we want the next meeing?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

How often to have North/Central CA meetings?

• Every three months

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Every four months

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
OK, we've been having meetings about every 4 months. Do we want to stick to that or try to accelerate them to every 3 months.

On the 3 month schedule or next meeting is in April; 4 month is May.

What do you all think?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

I voted.
I am looking forward to the next meet. I can't wait to see what the instructable portion will be on. Of course, there is also all the great company and fabulous food.

Larry

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
So, what would you like to see? Everyone make suggestions on what they want to see and we can try to accommodate them.

Flip side: If you have something cool you would like to show we would all love to see it.

ldubia

So, what would you like to see? Everyone make suggestions on what they want to see and we can try to accommodate them.

Flip side: If you have something cool you would like to show we would all love to see it.

I would like to see how a pen is made is from a kit but altered in some way. I would like to try closed end, inset clips, all the interesting fun stuff. Things I have not learned how to do yet. There are too many to list. The herringbone was awesome. I have not yet mastered the Celtic knot yet.

Larry
So many ideas, so little time.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
OK, 10 votes are in 9:1 for quarterly. So we will work towards getting that to happen after this next meeting (which getting it quarterly would make it too soon to plan). May, August, November, February.

Top Bottom