Welcome to the Northern/Central California Forum

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Campbell

I'll start a new thread to determine the food, theme, and all, for the meeting, but I'll host for May.

Moraga is a bit more north and maybe we can entice some of the northern California folks who've thought about joining a meeting.

boatemp

meetings

Okay,
Kinda new. Are there still meetings? If so, where are they posted?
thanks, Frank

darcisowers

Welcome Frank.

We have them every two to three months, usually on the third weekend of that month.

Last meeting was in August, so we are due, but I dont think one is in the works yet for Oct. I know we (my husband and I) are unavailable until after Thanksgiving. Bummer

boatemp

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Just getting into this for the second time. I did some about 20 yrs. ago. Not so much stuff on the market then.
Hopefully there will be a meeting set up. would like to meet local folks with like interests.
Frank

ldubia

And we have a lot of fun at our meetings with demos, discussions, general silliness, and show off table to showcase some of what we have done. Always entertaining, and educational.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Our next officially scheduled meeting is Saturday Nov 21st. Idea was to have one in November that is Holiday-season based so folks have time to go Se what they learn before They need to give gifts.

Top Bottom