Turned Bottle Stopper today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kicker

Turned my second bottle stopper today, my first one cracked in half. Started to make a pen, but glued my fingers together.... This is fun stuff!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!!

David

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave_M

Congrats David! Any pics?

Yeah it's all fun & games until you glue your lips together. I did that the other day. Good to hear you're making wood dust again.

You also have a great Thanksgiving David.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Turned my second bottle stopper today, my first one cracked in half. Started to make a pen, but glued my fingers together.... This is fun stuff!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!!

David

Congrats!! It is a real blast, ain't it?

Congrats David! Any pics?

Yeah it's all fun & games until you glue your lips together. I did that the other day. Good to hear you're making wood dust again.

You also have a great Thanksgiving David.

fb9c64c72b0000ec6eb25bb7356145c3.gif
You aren't supposed to get that friendly with the glue spout!!

Glue your lips together? Closest I ever got to that was gluing my sunglasses to my eyebrow.

Glad you are having fun, it gets better and more expensive.

Ken

ldubia

Glue your lips together? Closest I ever got to that was gluing my sunglasses to my eyebrow.

Glad you are having fun, it gets better and more expensive.

Ken

I keep spraying CA on the prescription lenses. Now I see spots everywhere!:eek::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

I will most heartily attest to the expensive part. I keep finding new tools and tings to need. I get the PM 3520b on Christmas from the wife and then I will really have to buy lots of stuff.

nava1uni

Sounds like you are having fun. Glad that you are enjoying it. Now you will be following tree trimming trucks all around the Central Valley just to get wood.
Happy Thanksgiving to all..

Top Bottom