Thank you Larry and Michelle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

Today's meeting was very enlightening, lots of fun, and casting was very good.:) Thank you to Larry and Michelle for opening their home and shop to all of us. The food was tasty, the company great and once again reminded me of how much I like everyone and how much fun it is to exchange knowledge, tips and tricks with each other. It is a nice group of people and I am glad that we continue to meet on a regular basis after all of these years. It was fun having new people join us and getting to know them as well.
Thanks to everyone for coming and making it a very nice time

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darcisowers

Yes, Thanks Larry and Michelle. We had a great time and wish everyone a wonderful holiday season.

My blanks finally unmolded, and hopefully will turn into something beautiful. ;-)

the casting party was a lot of fun. We should do it again sometime.

ldubia

Thanks Larry and Michelle for hosting our group. I had a great time seeing everyone again and enjoyed the casting demo and workshop. I even learned a few things I had not been aware of so it was a major plus. I really enjoyed the day with everyone.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you very much, Larry and Michelle! It was great fun! I hope photos will be posted! Both those taken at the meeting and of finished products!

Jim Campbell

IAP Meeting

I too want to thank Larry and Michelle. You opened your home and garage. Nice shop by-the-way.

I had a great time and learned a great deal. Larry's Frankenstien blank is very interesting. Not sure I'm enamored with the idea of casting rice. Cool colors though.

I am particularly interested in how the wood/poly resin blanks come out. I see a lot of upside for using wood scrapes I have around here. I'd also like to see Bill's blank after it's been turned.

Post pictures!

Top Bottom