Summer Session of Northern Calif.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Saturday morning, 50% coupon in hand, went to Michael's for pearl ex . . . . nobody there, from sales people to managers had ever seen or heard of this. Is there a different name, or an item #, or picture of the package that I can bring in and show them?

Maybe they have heard of me and don't think it is safe for me to have any of this.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
That is weird. In our michael's it is in the aisle with the puff paints and such. It is made by Jacquard and is usually near their paints.

GK

I will check in that section. We looked in with the testors paint and the small casting section. Also remember, Fresno has always been a little behind the curve in . . . . well, everything

JayDevin

For My Friends in the Central Valley...if You are having Difficulty finding PearlEx, I have 2 stores near me that sell it....we can work out a paypal exchange and I will Mail to you

the kits are in the $30.00 range
Jay

Thanks Jay. That would be great.

How does their price compare to Michaels with coupon?

Instead of mailing it, I could wait until next gathering. I am backed up timewise at work for a while and will be on vacation at end of July.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Just adding a note so this thread will be easily findable using a search for "Bubbasville, Bay Area Northern California" or BBANC for short.

Top Bottom