Serious lathe for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

For all you serious turners out there, here is the Serious brand, made in Portland, Oregon 25/36 lathe with tons of extras. Check it out on craigslist.

Serious wood lathe
00E0E_6TyfWkmcRmW_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Now...! that is a damn lathe and I would expect to truck full of accessories that comes with, the price is good and anyone that has the money a cement floor and a need to turn big chunks of wood, this is the tool to do it with...!

PS: Flat rate shipping, won't work with this one...!:)

Cheers
George

ldubia

Nope, and yes I did a thorough check for a big lathe. Including the 3520a with duplicator that went throuigh auction. But they raised the price on it. I am checking out a DVR for $1500 on Saturday.

Last edited:

nava1uni

Nope, and yes I did a thorough check for a big lathe. Including the 3520a with duplicator that went throuigh auction. But they raised the price on it. I am checking out a DVR for $1500 on Saturday.

The DVR is the lathe that I have. It is a real nice lathe to use.You should find out how old it is and make sure that the head and tail stock align. Because the head can be moved to do outbound turning it can also be returned improperly and then it is misaligned.

Top Bottom