In Sac...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Midi

Is anyone in Sac. who attends the meeting aaaaand would like a passenger????

Thanks, Midi

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

Midi

I was planning on going but I am having surgery to repair an Abdominal Aneurysm on the 23rd so I can't drive or trave for a couple of weeks. I was really looking forward to it but gotta get this thing fixed. Where do you live in Sacto? Maybe we could get together some time and compare notes.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Tom, I'm really bummed you can't make it. But I hope your procedure goes really well and you are up and around quickly!!

Thoughts and Prayers heading your way!
GK

tbroye

Greg

Thanks for the thoughts. Been living with this thing for over 4yrs. Now it is big enought to fix. Thankfully they are going the Stent Graft route through 2 incesions in the Groin rather than the Major Surgery where the incesion is from the rib cage to your waist and lays you up for 3 month. We will see how it goes and I feel maybe have my son drive me down.

Tom

Midi

Greg

Thanks for the thoughts. Been living with this thing for over 4yrs. Now it is big enought to fix. Thankfully they are going the Stent Graft route through 2 incesions in the Groin rather than the Major Surgery where the incesion is from the rib cage to your waist and lays you up for 3 month. We will see how it goes and I feel maybe have my son drive me down.

Tom

I've heard about the "groin" procedure. It is almost always successful and it has less down time then the other. Let us know how it went.

Take care,

Midi

Top Bottom