Proposing February meeting - Page 4 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Welcome to penturners.org! > Local Chapters > Northern/Central California
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 12:03 AM   #31 (permalink)

Photos: 1

Daniel, What would you like us to bring for the meeting? Lemme know so I can get a chance to go shopping. This will be my long week at work (days of change leaving me an eight day stretch of 10 hour days).

Also, if anyone else is coming that needs a face shield similar to http://www.woodcraft.com/EnhancedIma...ameCode=141615 but black frame, I just picked one up at Jorgensens for $5 bucks. I saw them when I had my fire extinguisher filled. These go for about 20 anywhere else. Let me know if anyone needs one and I'll swing by before work and get them to bring to the meeting.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:55 AM   #32 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Ruben,

I could use 2 of those. I don't know where Jorgensens is. They come to our office. If you're going I would appreciate them, or let me know the address and I will go there myself.

Thanks,
Ken
kenlicciardello is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 02-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #33 (permalink)

Photos: 1

Jorgensens is on Orange just South of Jensen, but the easiest way to get there is go SB on 99 to teh Jensen offramp. Go through the intersection toward the Kenworth shop. East Ave turns and becomes Orange. It is about the second or third building on the East side of the road. I have to go downtown sometime this week, so I don't mind going. PM me if you want me to pick them up for you. I do not have the exact price as the I had my extinguisher filled also. The bill for the fill was $15 and the total bill was $20, and that was for the mask and shield.
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2009, 02:07 PM   #34 (permalink)

Photos: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb765 View Post
Daniel, What would you like us to bring for the meeting? Lemme know so I can get a chance to go shopping. This will be my long week at work (days of change leaving me an eight day stretch of 10 hour days).
Ruben, thanks for the offer. I need to get organized tonight, but the big thing is I would like people to bring chairs. I have 4 camping chairs, but they will likely (hopefully?) not be enough. My plan is to use the metal tables and chairs in the cookout area by the clubhouse, but the garage workshop, while roomy enough for folks, needs chairs. I have a grill in the back yard and can bring it around, if there aren't that many folks we can meet in/by the apartment/garage.

Unfortunately, we won't be meeting in my apartment because the lil' guy is still getting into a routine and mom has asked that we respect their privacy. But there's still plenty of space and it'll be a great time!

In a day or so, I hope to have a pretty good idea of who's coming so I can get grill items for lunch. So everyone make sure you RSVP if you're coming!

daniel

gomeral is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads