October meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

I would like to thank Martin for once again opening his home to all of us and the hospitality he provided. It was, as usual, a fabulous time with old friends and new. I learned some new things and will be trying them out in the near future. Thanks everyone for making this another memorable event.

Already looking forward to the next one.

nava1uni

It was a good meeting. I learned a lot from Joel and Martin. Thank you Martin for your hospitality. It was nice seeing everyone and exchanging ideas. Amazes me how long we have been meeting. Great group.

boatemp

I too would like to thank Martin for his hospitality. I enjoyed the meeting. A great bunch of people. Thanks everyone for sharing.
Frank

MartinPens

Thank you everyone. It's always a pleasure to host. I enjoy the community and it always motivates me to clean the house and garage!!
It was a great meeting. We usually have a little more room to spread out - but everyone did well in tighter quarters with the rain.
Chris' pulled smoked pork was a favorite and Darci's daughter made another fantastic dessert! Thank you everyone for all of the good food you brought.
Some of you left enough food for me to have lunches for a week! I feel like I owe all of you lunch. So call me up and let's do lunch on me!

Top Bottom