Next meeting: Sept 14th, 21st, 28th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Best date for September '13 meeting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
As usual it will be in Pleasanton since it is "central" to our membership.

We have some members who can only make it to Saturday meetings so I would like to try to alternate Sundays and Saturdays so we can include everyone. Last meeting was on a Sunday so let's make this next one on Saturday.

Three months from our last meeting would be early September. I have the 14th, 21st, and 28th available so please select all the days you can attend and we'll go with the highest level of attendance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

I have been invited to participate in a BBQ fundraiser in Corralitos as a vendor on the 28th so can not make that date. The other two are open at this time.

ldubia

So Greg, how did the hollow form turn out after stabilizing?

Does everyone want to see wood stabilizing? I had a request form the last meeting so I thought I might do a demo. we could be doing other things while it goes on. It is a multi process process even if done quickly (relatively).

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Larry, this thread is for meeting scheduling. Happy to have you start another for meeting agenda planning. :bulgy-eyes: :laugh:

reefboy1

Hmm, stabilizing may be interesting as long as it's not stinky.

How about for a project? Do we have one in mind? In not - how about a mortar/pestle?

Art

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
So far, only 6 people have placed their availability. C'mon folks, we can't pick a date that is convenient for the majority unless the majority speaks up.

Top Bottom