New chapter member

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darcisowers

Welcome Charlie!!

First you gotta learn the secret handshake. Then you have to come to a meeting to demonstrate said handshake - where we talk and eat lots and show off gobs of pens and things.

OK, so there's not really a secret handshake, but the rest is true. We meet every 2-4 months, when and where are depending on who wants to host a meeting. And if Larry has his way, everyone leaves with LOTS of wood to increase their stash!

to "join" you can do like I do: Subscribe to the Northern/Central California forum, and you'll be magically notified whenever threads are started. from http://www.penturners.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77 click on forum tools, then select susbscribe to forum.

I think our next meeting is planned to be Sept 11th in Pleasanton (at Greg's - our unofficial leader!)

Last edited:

ldubia

Welcome Charlie!!

First you gotta learn the secret handshake. Then you have to come to a meeting to demonstrate said handshake - where we talk and eat lots and show off gobs of pens and things.

OK, so there's not really a secret handshake, but the rest is true. We meet every 2-4 months, when and where are depending on who wants to host a meeting. And if Larry has his way, everyone leaves with LOTS of wood to increase their stash!

to "join" you can do like I do: Subscribe to the Northern/Central California forum, and you'll be magically notified whenever threads are started. from http://www.penturners.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77 click on forum tools, then select susbscribe to forum.

I think our next meeting is planned to be Sept 11th in Pleasanton (at Greg's - our unofficial leader!)

No handshake??? And I learned a secret one just for this.

Since we have a new member, I will have to introduce said new member to the joys of redwood and other fun materials.

Welcome Charlie! Glad to have you among us.

Top Bottom