Meeting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave_M

Agreed Larry. In fact I haven't been near the lathe since March or thereabouts. Mostly due to the recoord setting heat and humidity we've had this year. On top of that, my wife has had to travel for work a lot this year. She's been out of town at least 50% of the time this year and it's going to continue for a while. It's been a chaotic year around here.

I finally got back in the garage and turned a pen this month. Although it's my first in a while, I think it's one of my best. Most of the credit goes to the wood of course. Ovangkol on a Black TI Sedona. Beautiful piece of wood.

I'm certainly up for a meeting. I could use some motivation and inspiration, which I usually find at our gatherings. Unfortunately my schedule is in a constant state of flux so it's very hard to pin a date on the calendar more than a few weeks out. Regardless I'd try my best to make the next meeting. I can't host one right now but if someone else is able, let's try to pick a date. I need to get my wife's latest updated schedule. I do know the third weekend for the next few months is already booked on my calendar.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
October 14th at my house?

Then we need to schedule one in December too: Either December 9th or December 15th. It will be our last chance to see Angela for a Bubbasville as she will be back in town that week for a visit.

nava1uni

Sorry I won't be able to do it. I will be in St. Paul Minnesota visiting my youngest daughter for Parent's Weekend. I will be able to do one in December. Hope you have a good time. Will miss seeing all of you.

angboy

Yep, December 15th would be my best bet for being able to attend a meeting. I can't fully commit to that at this point, but if it would work for other people, hopefully I could attend.

ldubia

December 15th is best for me as well. I have a two day show on December 8 and 9. October 14th is good for me. Saturday is the BAWA meeting followed by a lobster feed in Felton so it will be a busy afternoon. Sunday is wide open.

turn4fun

Hi Everyone.. Oct 14 works for Connie and I. I've already put it on our calendar to make sure we don't use the date for anything else. It will be nice to see everyone again. Thanks Greg for volunteering to host the meeting. When we hear the meeting is a go, we'll plan on bringing some food, chairs and other things. Regards.. Larry Rayher

turn4fun

In addition Connie and I could make a Dec. 14 or 15 meeting, but wouldn't be available for Dec. 7 -8, or Nov. 30 - Dec. 1. Larry Rayher

Dave_M

Unfortunately my wife is flying to PA next weekend so I won't be able to make it up there. December will continue to be a wait and see since I don't know my wife's schedule that far out. I'll make it to a another meeting someday.

Top Bottom