June 9th Meeting Food

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

This thread will help me keep track of the food for the meeting on June 9th. Please list what you are bringing for lunch at the meeting.

So here is what I have so far.
I will bring bread and chips
Larry D-macaroni salad
Larry and Connie-salad and salmon?
Jim-beverages, vegie platter?
Darci-brownies
we still need someone to bring lunch meat and someone to bring cheese
and whatever else anyone can think of wanting to eat.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Erik831

I was hoping you guys met on a Saturday so I could go maybe next one will be on a Saturday , I have few questions about turning bowls that would like to see them answer in person well hope you guys have a great time.

Erik

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
I was hoping you guys met on a Saturday so I could go maybe next one will be on a Saturday , I have few questions about turning bowls that would like to see them answer in person well hope you guys have a great time.

Erik

Hi Erik,

We don't have any specific day. It gets "negotiated" each meeting.

That said, if you would like to come up I'd be happy to talk/work with you. I'm no professional but I've done a few biggish bowls.

GK

ldubia

Erik, you are welcome to stop by my place as well to chat, etc. Welcome to the group. Hope to meet you some day soon.

Jim Campbell

Wow......we have three threads going about a June meeting. It's hard to keep up! Which one do we post to if we just want to show up with some food and have a good time?

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Wow......we have three threads going about a June meeting. It's hard to keep up! Which one do we post to if we just want to show up with some food and have a good time?

This one to say what food you will ring. The other June 9th one to talk about the meeting demos, etc. the "meeting" one was to figure out dates.

nava1uni

This way we just keep you coming back to check out what is happening. Just kidding. Actually I have you down for beverages, veggie plate? I copied it from the other thread. Let me know if you still want to bring it.

turn4fun

Cindy.. Connie and I will most likely bring a cold spaghetti salad. It doesn't look like we will get a chance to go fishing for kokanee salmon before the meeting.. Larry Rayher

IBTurning

It doesn't look like anyone has offered lunch meat, so I'll bring some. My old standby is ham, what others sound good?
Larry

Phil Harris

June 9th food?

I haven't noticed any cheese listed, I could bring some sliced cheeses. It will be my first visit so I'm not sure what or how much to bring. I usually get colby, sharp chedder, and pepper jack when buying cheese for my sandwiches.

Thanks

Phil Harris

nava1uni

I haven't noticed any cheese listed, I could bring some sliced cheeses. It will be my first visit so I'm not sure what or how much to bring. I usually get colby, sharp chedder, and pepper jack when buying cheese for my sandwiches.

Thanks

Phil Harris

Sounds good. Do you need directions? PM me or Greg for directions.

KitZ

Hi I'm a real noob but would love to join you on the 9th ( also I'm pretty good at cat herding)

Looks like the meetings in Pleasanton.

What should I bring

MartinPens

I'm just going to miss you folks. I get into town on June 15. We are in escrow on a house in San Ramon. We'll be in an apartment in Pleasanton until the end of June. It's not how I was hoping things would turn out but I'm grateful we found a place in such a competitive market. I've subscribed to this thread and will keep my eyes open for the next get together. If anyone wants to help me unload PODS just after the July 4 holiday, let me know. We don't know anyone up there yet. Looking forward to the move and eventually getting settled.

Martin

Phil Harris

Hello Greg and Cindy

Well I'm going to miss out again, my daughter is in the hospital. recovering from a angiogram procedure. That wouldn't stop me but she is the person who watches over my wife when I go anywhere. Cindy, you need to find someone else to bring cheese for the sandwiches. Greg, I'll try again this fall.

Phil Harris

nava1uni

Hello Greg and Cindy

Well I'm going to miss out again, my daughter is in the hospital. recovering from a angiogram procedure. That wouldn't stop me but she is the person who watches over my wife when I go anywhere. Cindy, you need to find someone else to bring cheese for the sandwiches. Greg, I'll try again this fall.

Phil Harris

Hope that your daughter recovers without any problem.
Maybe in the fall you can make the meeting.

darcisowers

I've got the cheese and two kinds of "brownies". :-D

we will also bring our ez up and a fan (sadly, no portable AC...)

see ya tomorrow!!

marc snow

sorry to have missed the meeting. I woke up with a bug and did not feel like sharing it. Hope make the next one.

marc

Top Bottom