Japan Relief donations needed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

I am going to start an account with the $200 my wife and I are donating to go to the Japanese relief.

If anyone would like to donate, please send a CHECK only to:

Larry Dubia
PO Box 974
Boulder Creek, CA 95006

Please no cash or paypal. cash is not a good way to send through the mail, and paypal deducts from the payment. If you send a check it has a paper trail.

I will make the deposit and at the end of 2 weeks make the donation and close the account. Every dime raised will go to this effort. I will try to raise money from many different sources. I will also let everyone know the amount running to keep everyone up to date. I will also let you know what the name of the agency is that will receive the money. I can't remember the name right now.

This is something I am doing to help. This is not through any agency, organization or anyone else. I want to help and thought this would be the best way to do so.

PLEASE HELP.

ldubia

Money will be going to International Medical Corps.

If you don't want to send something to me, I urge people to send it to them directly. If you need to use paypal, Please PM me.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
With all due respect to Larry and his generous offer to accept donations, we generally do not allow fundraising activities at penturners.org

The International Medical Corps looks like a fine organization. If you would like to make a donation, may I suggest that you do so directly via their web site.

https://www.internationalmedicalcorps.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=341

Thank you, Larry, for making us aware of another way to support the recovery in Japan, and thanks to all who are able to help.

Top Bottom