I'm new here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hey guys,

I'm new here and just want to say hi. I make pens with my dad, and I'm trying to find other people to bounce ideas off of.

Anyway, hello, and I look forward to talking to you guys!

Adam

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome to the group, Adam! We look forward to meeting you.

We have a couple of other members in the SJ area. Maybe you can hook up with them sometime.

GK

ldubia

Hey guys,

I'm new here and just want to say hi. I make pens with my dad, and I'm trying to find other people to bounce ideas off of.

Anyway, hello, and I look forward to talking to you guys!

Adam

Welcome to the group, Adam. We all look forward to having you at our meeting and sharing info and ideas. Where in SJ do you live (not the address, just the area). I live in the Boulder Creek area and frequently make it over to SJ. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Someone will be able to come up with an answer or something.

How long you been turning?

Larry

Willee

Adam, you have come to the right place for sharing and finding new ideas for pens.
Just search thru the old posts for topics that interest you.

This bunch of wood turning nuts will help you with just about anything.
You could not have found a better bunch of pem makers to help you grow in the craft.

What intrestes you most?
Casting ... inlays ... segmenting ... or just natural wood at its best?

Anyhow ... welcome to the group and I am sure you will be a master pen craftsman in no time.

Lenny

Hey Adam!
Welcome!
and ... (this was blatantly stolen from one of CSue's posts )...

Well, here are a few links you might find interesting.
This link has postings by different pen turners on what they wish they had known earlier:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46654

Here is another link - a PDF on the acronyms used here. I am sure you know many but this will help with those you don't.
http://content.penturners.org/articl...9/Acronyms.pdf

If you need any more info, there are many here ready to answer your questions. And don't forget the great resources we have available through the Library and Wiki links on the top of the home page.

darcisowers

Welcome Adam.

Can't wait to meet you... let us know more about you.

I'm Darci, and my husband Andy is on here too (atsowers). We've been turning for almost a year and have learned LOTS from the folks on this forum!!

Where in SJ are you? We live in the south san jose/cambrian area.

:biggrin:

Top Bottom