HELP!!! Volunteers needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

Hi everyone. I am in need of several volunteers to help turn a product for a non-profit venture. My neighbor is involved in Sea Scavenger, a non-profit group dedicated to cleaning the ocean of plastic. She has me doing the turning for a project she has put together and needs these things turned in large numbers. She needs over a thousand made as soon as she can get them. I can't tell you what they are until you sign a non disclosure agreement. Needless to say, the whole process of turning this thing takes about 3 minutes each.

What I would like is to get a group of people together and have a turning party to do this. Lunch could be a part of it and of course beverages. You would have to bring your lathe and tools to help.

She needs this before December 16th if possible. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

She has lined up 50 volunteers for a two our stint from a separate company to do non turning portions to complete the process. They will be expecting things to be ready for them. I REALLY need help. Anyone up for this? PLEASE!!!

I know it is a lot to ask and i apologize for the lateness of the request but I just got this form her. She is moving REALLY fast on it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom